Rasterjet RJ 7500
Working Area : 700 MM x 500 MM
Pwered by Ricoh GH22220 Printhead
Printing speed: 6.2 M /hr
- Technology and all electronics ara from Switzerland
- High speed than any regular UV Printers, thanks to its electronics & Yaskawa AC Servo Moror process at high speed.
- Back to back printing (3 layers) in single command is possible (CMYK + white + CMYK).
- Metallic linear Encoder on both Axis (X, Y) gives high precision printing.
- Z-Axis movement up to 300 MM, One can print on 300 mm thickness media.
- RasterJet UV printers ara equipped with latest silent LM guide.
- All AC Servo motors and drivers ara from Yaskawa (Japan), for long life, trouble and maintenance free operation.
- white ink recirculation system is preventing to sedimentations of ink pigment
Variable dot printing
Optimum droplet sizes ara automatically selected from 6P: to 30PL for each print mode, Rasterjet UV flatbed printers can separately control droplet size for process color (CMYK) and spot color.
This capability is useful for simultaneous double-layer printing.
Small dropiet and used for color printing to present a delicate finish, and large droplet are used for white-base-layer printing to obtain high opacity .